Covid-19 Latest Information
Our latest advice
School is currently closed to students. We are operating a provision to students of key workers and vulnerable students and those in this category will be contacted. We await further information in some key areas including the format for the grading and assessment of students in Years 11 and 13 in the summer, but we know that for at least the weeks up until February half term we will be operating with remote learning. We will inform you via email of any changes or updates, as well as posting information on this page.
Don't forget the basics
- You must stay at home. This is the single most important action we can all take to protect the NHS and save lives.
- You must not leave your home unless necessary.
- Stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household or bubble.
- Maintain excellent hand hygiene – wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Wear a face covering where appropriate, unless exempt on health grounds, including on public transport and in shops.
Useful Links & Information